Lux Cream and Lux Pads, two products that are TOTALLY worth the hype! Both are medical grade skincare products. This means they are only sold by health care professionals like myself, as they contain the most effective and potent ingredients! I personally LOVE them both and they are staples in my very own skincare routine. But what are they and how do I know which one is for me?
I get a lot of questions about which product is right for people’s skin. The answer is sometimes both, sometimes one over the other, and sometimes we have to gradually work up to being able to use these products. That’s what is amazing about our complimentary skincare consultations that we provide at Racquel Aesthetics and RFA Skincare. Each patient will have their own unique journey and what sets us apart is we work one on one with you to help you achieve the skin of your dreams. Our phenomenal practicing professionals transform skin day in and day out and are with you every step of the way.
In the meantime, let me break them down for you 🙂
Our RFA Lux Cream has all the active ingredients needed for transformation and correction of the skin and is one-of-a-kind! It is a great “all in one” daily gentle cream, with TONS of benefits!
The key ingredients of TCA, Niacinamide, Vitamin C & E, a gentle retinoid and 5 brighteners are powerful, yet gentle.
- TCA and Niacinamide have great anti-inflammatory properties. Skin issues are most commonly derived from inflammation within the skin so this one is big.
- The Vitamin C & E will nourish your skin and help with their antioxidant properties to help fight free radicals.
- The gentle retinoid helps stimulate collagen and improves fine lines and wrinkles. Collagen is vital in keeping your skin strong and firm and is an important part of being healthy and glowing. And who doesn’t want brighter, glowing skin?
- The 5 brighteners will tremendously help even your skin tone.
The Lux Cream is best paired with our Lux and Koji-C Pads. The Lux Cream gives the retinol you need to improve texture and the Kojic acid pads keep complexion even and glowing. The Lux Cream is the perfect product to really boost your skincare routine!
Quick Tips How To Use Lux Cream
Apply cream every other night: Cleanse, Double Cleanse, Toner (if you have it), apply cream, and go to sleep!
- Due to active ingredients, I recommend PM application
- For sensitive skin, start with 1x per at night, then add a second night, then a third night. Typically 3 nights a week are good, on alternate days use moisture or other suggested products.
- Keep Rescue Cream on hand to help work through any irritation you may experience.
- A tip for those retinol users: Apply the Lux cream nightly and apply the retinol cream over the Lux cream. Make sure you are hydrating on your off nights.
Benefits of Lux Cream
- One stop shop product – several benefits all in one product!
- Minimizes pores
- Smooths texture of skin
- Great for those with a busy lifestyle (low maintenance!)
- Perfect starter product for young patients and men
- Great for travelers (only need to pack this one product!)
- All skin types can use it
What do I love about them? Well, what’s not to love really?! They are SUPER quick and easy to use and you can see a very visible change with just one application. Totally worth the hype. If someone told me there was a product like this before I started using them myself I would have been very skeptical, but I am here to tell you that this is FOR REAL!
Our RFA Lux pads contain TCA and Salicylic acid. This combination is going to help TIGHTEN and BRIGHTEN your skin. An overnight GLOW! This product works to exfoliate, shrink large pores, kill acne-causing bacteria, lighten pigment, and quite honestly makes your skin look and feel like you had a mini facelift overnight!
If you are like me and you don’t always have a ton of time to deal with a super rigorous bedtime routine, then this is the product for you! The Lux Pads contain 60 in a jar so they last several months!
This is hands down the biggest result for the best value. If you want to start with one great product – this is it!
Quick Tips How to Use Lux Pads
Apply pad 1x per week. Cleanse, Double Cleanse, Toner (if you have it), apply pad, go to sleep!
- To start, apply pad for 15-30 mins and then rinse it off. As tolerated, increase the length of time you leave the pads on each week until you can tolerate wearing them overnight.
- If you’re feeling extremely dry you can apply moisturizer on top. However, you will eventually want to refrain from using moisturizer
Benefits of Lux Pads
- Stimulates skin cell regeneration
- Great for all skin types and tones
- Brightens and tightens the skin
- Dries up active acne and kills acne-causing bacteria
- Great for special occasions/night before an event!
- “Mini facelift effect” and overnight GLOW!
Still Not Sure Which Product Is Best For You?
If you still have questions about which product is best for you, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us! We are always happy to help you work through your skin goals and help you achieve your dream skin!
Skincare is not one size fits all. We create complementary, custom skincare regimens for our clients. We are able to do this via email and in the convenience of your own home. If you would like to start achieving your best skin today, complete the form below. Based on your answers, we will send back a plan that fits your needs! Never hesitate to let us know about your budget and we would love to work with you to help you fit your needs.