Did you hear the hottest new trend? MULTI-MASKING IS IN! I don’t believe in a one-size-fits-all approach when it comes to skincare, and this is why I’ve become obsessed with this beauty trend. While some might think masking is exclusive to slumber parties or days at the spa, I am here to tell you multi-masking is by far one of the most convenient and effective ways to deliver a concentrated dose of all kinds of goodness for optimal results.
Multi-masking means you are applying different masks to different areas of the face to get a customized experience. For example, if you get clogged pores on your nose, apply a clay mask in that area. Dry cheeks? Use a hydrating cream in that particular patch. Notice a sudden blemish? Spot treat the particular area. By creating your own concoction you can achieve a customized facial experience at home and address a multitude of skin concerns all at the same time.
Your skin type will determine a lot about how you use face masks and specifically what kind is best for you. At RFA we offer a variety of masks to meet ALL of our patients’ needs..
- Moisturizing with healing benefits of olive oil and cold pressed organic hemp.
- Silky butter texture melts into the skin without a greasy feel.
- It can also be used for stretch marks, as a barrier cream for babies, rough heels, knees or elbows and as an excellent hand cream for workers, who cleanse hands often, to prevent cracking.
- Contains clay poultice which draws bacteria and junk out of the blemish.
- Has powerful anti-inflammatory benefits and reduces irritation.
- Can be used as a mask, scrub, or spot treatment.
- Skin infections, bee stings, bug bites, and other forms of inflammation can also be treated with this amazing product.
- Contains high quality sloughing ingredients that gently refresh and revitalize your complexion.
- Refines the skin for a brighter-looking appearance.
- For an even deeper cleanse, leave the scrub on as a mask for 3-5 mins before rinsing.
- Gently exfoliates and infuses skin with antioxidants to reveal a smooth and supple complexion.
- Includes cranberry, witch hazel, CoQ10, and beetroot which support collagen and elastin to aid in reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Instant glow & tighter skin post use.
- Unique calming cleanser & mask that has minerals and clay in its formula with a gentle abrasive action to exfoliate, leaving the skin soft and smooth.
- Contains healing and anti-inflammatory properties while also tackling bacteria.
- The lecithin enhances the appearance of dry skin by reducing flaking and restoring suppleness. An added bonus… it smells amazing, too!
A good mask can benefit EVERYONE. It’s one way to boost your plan and add in something corrective (& relaxing). Adding the right mask to your skincare routine can really make a significant difference in the state of your skin. The mask traps the ingredient in the skin and allows ingredients to penetrate better into your skin in a short amount of time.
If you are not sure which mask would work best for you, be sure to let me know! I’d love to hear from you and help you find the best mask to complement your routine. You can send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit racquelaesthetics.com to fill out a consultation form any time. I always want to make sure you are using the right products for your skin type and that you understand the best possible way to use your products!